- Superfecta Betting -
A Superfecta bet is a betting transaction in which the purchaser of a ticket undertakes to select the first four horses representing different betting interests to finish, in the exact official order of finish, in the race on which the feature is operated.
- Show Parlay -
Here's how an initial investment of $10 could make you more than $500 and you never have to pick a winner! Simply make a selection and SHOW wager on one horse in each of the ten races and parlay your winnings on each consecutive race throughout the evening. The table below shows calculations based on a show payoff of $3.00 for each wager made. Of course you can quit at any stage of the parlay. Please remember that returns will be effected by payoffs that exceed or are less that $3.00. Because of the large Intertrack pools the $3.00 average return in not unrealistic. This system may not produce the same dramatic results when applied to local races due to the smaller pools. Play the show parlay by yourself or with your friends. It's an inexpensive way to enjoy wagering on the races without a large investment.
PLEASE HELP OUR MUTUEL CLERKS SERVE YOU BETTER
- Make you selections and wagers early
- Speak slowly and clearly when calling your bet to the clerk
- If possible have the correct change and have you money ready when approaching the betting windows
- Please avoid cashing tickets during the last three minutes of wagering time
- Check all tickets before leaving the window